Stainless Steel Bearings
Ritbearing supplies a broad scope of stainless steel bearings along with custom engineered bearing solutions for unique applications. Contact Ritbearing for more information today.
Common models of stainless steel bearings available through Ritbearing include S6000, S6200, S6300, Stainless Inch Series including R Series and 1600 Series, S5200, S5300, S6800, S6900, Stainless Cam Followers CFxxM, Stainless Needle Roller NA48xx, NA49xx, NA5900, & NA6900 Series, NKI Series, Yoke Type Track Rollers including NARTxxR & NASTxxR, Guide Wheel Bearings including GW1X – GW4X, Insert Bearings SUC200 series, Mounted Unit Series including SUCSF200, SUCSFL200, SUCSP200, SUCSPA and SSB Thin Section Bearings.
- Common stainless steel material is AISI 440C. Please note that AISI 440C will have magnetic properties.
- Other stainless steel materials can be used such as AISI 304, or AISI 630.
- Many of our stainless bearings come filled with Food Grade rated grease, directly from the factory.
- SSB Thin Section Bearings can be manufactured in a variety of metric or inch stainless steel options.
- AISI 304 stainless steel ball bearings have much greater corrosion resistance than those made of SAE 52100 bearing steel or AISI 440C stainless steel.
- Heat resistant grease is used in AISI 304 and AISI 440C stainless steel ball bearings.
- AISI 440C stainless steel bearings have a high resistance to corrosion and chemicals. Has high stability in high temperature.
- Food Processing
- Gearbox & Industrial Clutch
- Material Handling
- Packaging Machinery
- Pump & Compressor