Stainless Steel Bearings
Stainless steel bearings provide several notable benefits when other materials pose problems. Notably, stainless steel offers greater chemical and corrosion resistance, along with better stability in high temperature environments. These benefits make stainless steel bearings a great fit for applications in demanding environments or specialty circumstances.
Ritbearing supplies a broad scope of stainless steel bearings along with custom-engineered bearing solutions for unique applications. Common models of stainless steel bearings available through Ritbearing include S6000, S6200, S6300, Stainless Inch Series including R Series, S5200, S5300, S61800, S61900, Stainless Cam Followers CFxxM, Stainless Needle Roller NA48xx, NA49xx, NA5900, & NA6900 Series, NKI Series, Yoke Type Track Rollers including NARTxxR & NASTxxR, Guide Wheel Bearings including GW1X – GW4X, Insert Bearings SUC200 series, Mounted Unit Series including SUCSF200, SUCSFL200, SUCSP200, SUCSPA and SSB Thin Section Bearings.
We work closely with the following manufacturers to help find the spherical roller bearings for your specific project. Learn more about each member of our spherical roller bearing manufacturer network.
Features & Specs
- Common stainless steel material is AISI 420 & 440C (Please note that AISI 440C will have magnetic properties)
- Other stainless steel materials can be used such as AISI 304, or AISI 630
- Many of our stainless bearings come filled with food grade rated grease, directly from the factory
- SSB thin section bearings can be manufactured in a variety of metric or inch stainless steel options
- AISI 304 stainless steel ball bearings have much greater corrosion resistance than those made of SAE 52100 bearing steel , AISI 420 or AISI 440C stainless steel
- Heat resistant grease is used in AISI 304, AISI 420 and AISI 440C stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel bearings have a higher resistance to corrosion and chemicals, plus higher stability in high temperatures