SMT: Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
Formed in 1946, SMT- Nankai Seiko Co., Ltd. is a well-known manufacturer of Stainless Steel Ball bearings in Japan. Ritbearing is the primary importer of SMT products in the US.
Stainless Ball Bearings and Other Products from SMT
- Meets requirements with continuous modernization and strict quality control.
- Produces for a major bearing manufacturer.
- Main applications are: automobiles, office equipment, electric motors, household instruments, agricultural machines and many others.
- Capable of manufacturing special purpose and newly designed bearings.
- Chrome and stainless steel bearings up to 130 mm OD.
- SMT AISI 304 stainless steel ball bearings have much greater corrosion resistance than those made of SAE 52100 bearing steel or AISI 440C stainless steel.
- Heat resistant grease is used in AISI 304 and AISI 440C stainless steel ball bearings.
- SMT AISI 440C stainless steel bearings have a high resistance to corrosion and chemicals. Has high stability in high temperature.
- 6000, 6000ZZ , 6000-2RS (Produce up to 6014)
- 6200, 6200ZZ, 6200-2RS (Produce up to 6214)
- 6300, 6300ZZ, 6300-2RS (Produce up to 6312)
- 5200 (Double Row Ball bearing)
- Snap ring available on all 6000-6300 series (NR)
- 16000 (narrow width) & 6800-6900 (thin metric radial ball),
- R (inch series), EE (inch series), RLS (inch series), 1600 (inch precision series),
- 62200-63000 (euro width), 8000 & 87000 (extended inner ring),
- WC8000 & WC87000 (ND type - wide cup), and 88000 (extended inner ring) type bearings.
- GW1 –GW4, GW1X –GW4X, GW1SSX-GW4SSX (Guide Wheel bearings)
- Strain Wave Bearings