Thrust bearings are natural fits for applications that combine predominantly axial loads with factors such as high speeds and other challenging conditions. Ritbearing provides businesses quality thrust bearings made to address their specific design needs.
At Ritbearing, we offer both standard thrust bearings and custom engineering solutions to provide the right parts for your specific applications. Our experts can work with you to determine a bearing solution that addresses your exact performance and budgetary needs.
Ritbearing’s selection of thrust bearings include:
- Cylindrical roller thrust bearings
- Ball thrust bearings
- Spherical roller thrust bearings
We’ve partnered with manufacturers around the globe to provide the best bearing solutions for a variety of applications. Click on the links to learn more about our network of thrust bearing manufacturers.
Thrust bearings come with many beneficial features:
- Available in a variety of sizes and styles
- Multiple material options (chrome steel, stainless steel, ceramic balls, etc.)
- Available in both inch and metric series
- Cylindrical Roller Thrust Bearings:
- Heavier loads accepted when compared to the ball thrust version.
- Moderate speed levels can be achieved.
- Ball Thrust Bearings:
- Suitable for higher speeds and light loading
- Versions can be inch or metric design
- Two versions of Angular Ball Thrust bearings exist: Single acting Ball Angular Contact & Double Acting Ball Angular Contact
- Spherical Roller Thrust Bearings:
- Suitable for thrust loads that are high
- Self-aligning capability
- Cage Styles Used:
- Plastic (Ball Thrust Type for Kashima Bearings only)