KASHIMA: PLASTIC BEARINGS
Kashima Bearings, Inc., formed in 1961 has specialized in plastic bearings for decades. Unlike those companies that rely on injection-molded plastics, Kashima’s techniques allow them to craft what you need quickly and precisely via machining.
Kashima’s plastic bearings are manufactured with the highest class of materials and precision possible. Dimensional tolerance, linear thermal expansion, and water absorption characteristics of plastics are thoroughly evaluated and factored into all designs. The products are developed and manufactured to have the highest quality for performance, functionality, and durability to satisfy the most demanding customers worldwide.
PLASTIC BALL BEARINGS AND OTHER PRODUCTS FROM KASHIMA BEARINGS
- The Kashima brand is UKB. It stands for “Ultimate Kashima Bearing.”
- A wide array of plastic materials are available, allowing Kashima to offer the perfect materials that match the needs of the customer’s unique application demands.
- In addition to the plastic materials used for the rings and cages, various materials for the balls are available: stainless steel (rust-proof) balls suitable for a water environment, and ceramic balls are perfect for a chemical environment.
- Kashima can manufacture the same finished shapes as standard metal bearings: Deep-Groove, Angular, Miniature, Thrust, Self-Angular, etc. Any unique designs that customers require can be manufactured in Kashima’s Japanese facility.
- Kashima can offer additional benefits, such as reducing the number of components that standard metal designs have, as well as enabling the customer to move or redesign other components, freeing them from complicated arrangements.
- Options include one side shielded bearings, double shielded bearings, flanged bearings.
- Kashima can manufacture metric as well as inch size bearings.
Single-Row Deep Groove Plastic Ball Bearings:
Thrust Plastic Ball Bearings:
Angular Contact Plastic Ball Bearings:
Self-Aligning Plastic Ball Bearings:
Miniature Plastic Ball Bearings Bearings:
- 623 – 639
Custom Made Ball Bearings & Plain Plastic Bearings
- Can be made per customer print