Thin Section Bearings
Thin section bearings are a good solution for many modern product plans which require compact design and minimal weight. Ritbearing is able to accommodate the shorter development time involved in the fast-paced nature of products implementing thin section bearings while maintaining a high level of quality and performance.
The thin section bearings supplied by Ritbearing have a small cross section, multi-load capabilities, light weight and high stiffness.
Our thin section bearings come with many beneficial features:
- Several variations of cross sections and sizes available.
- Cages include nylon segmented, nylon snap over, brass and phenolic.
- Produced with 100% domestic components.
- Production is volume sensitive and efficient, ensuring a competitive market price.
- Lead times, on most standard sizes, average 6-8 weeks from order date.
- Production capability up to 20".
- All popular sized cross sections manufactured – 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2".
- Radial – C Type
- Angular – A Type
- 4-Point – X-Type
- RT Turntable Bearings are now available
- Standard product produced to ABEC 1 precision class. Also available in ABEC 3 precision class.
- Standard steel material offered is 52100. Product also offered as M-50 and 440C stainless.
- Standard rolling element offered as 10 ASI 52100 steel balls. Product also available in 440C Stainless Steel and Silicone Nitride (Ceramic).
- Seals available in Buna N rubber, Stainless Steel shields and glass reinforced PTFE seals.
- Engineered specials offered with Thin Dense Chrome plating.
Thin section bearings can be used in a number of applications across many industries, including:
- Food Processing
- Machine Tool
- Military Turrets
- Material Handling
- Textile Machinery
- Optical Equipment