Thin Section Bearings
Thin section bearings are a good solution for many modern product plans which require compact design and minimal weight. Ritbearing is able to accommodate the shorter development time involved in the fast-paced nature of products implementing thin section bearings while maintaining a high level of quality and performance.
The thin section bearings supplied by Ritbearing have a small cross section, multi-load capabilities, light weight and high stiffness.
Ritbearing has partnered with Slim Section Bearings, Inc. to provide the thin section bearings you need for your project. Our experts can also custom engineer thin section bearings for your specific design requirements.
Features & Specs
Our thin section bearings come with many beneficial features:
- Several variations of cross sections and sizes available
- Cages include nylon segmented, nylon snap over, brass and phenolic
- Produced with 100% domestic components
- Production is volume sensitive and efficient, ensuring a competitive market price
- Lead times, on most standard sizes, average 6-8 weeks from order date
- Production capability up to 20″
- All popular sized cross sections manufactured – 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 1/2″
- Radial – C Type
- Angular – A Type
- 4-Point – X-Type
- RT Turntable Bearings are now available
- Standard product produced to ABEC 1 precision class. Also available in ABEC 3 precision class
- Standard steel material offered is 52100. Product also offered as M-50 and 440C stainless
- Standard rolling element offered as 10 ASI 52100 steel balls
- Product also available in 440C stainless steel and silicone nitride (ceramic)
- Seals available in Buna N rubber, stainless steel shields and glass reinforced PTFE seals
- Engineered specials offered with thin dense chrome plating