Needle Roller Bearings
Ritbearing presents a range of needle roller bearings which offer a higher load carrying capacity and can withstand oscillation with greater rigidity. With needle roller bearing solutions, Ritbearing has a wide variety of styles including inch series and metric dimensions. Other needle roller bearing options include single row, double row and solid or split cage.
Common models of needle roller bearings available through Ritbearing include the RNA49xx Series, RNA59xx Series, RNA69xx Series, NK, NA49xx Series, NA59xx Series, NA69xx Series, NKI Series, RNAF Series, NAFW Series, IR Series, IRZ Series, KT Series.
Custom needle roller bearings are also available for designs that need more than standard parts. Contact Ritbearing to talk to one of our experts about the specific needs of your applications.
We work closely with the following manufacturers to help find the proper needle roller bearings for your specific project. Learn more about each member of our needle roller bearing manufacturer network.
Features & Specs
- Well suited for applications where space is limited
- Typically offered in smaller cross sections designed to withstand oscillation
- Can be offered in single or double row design
- Many different styles are available with a cam follower or roller follower design
- Also offered with machined rings
- Metric or inch series available
- Open or closed end available
- Open, single seal (U) or double sealed design (UU)
- Relubrication holes are available on larger sizes
(above 10 mm bore)
- A limited range is offered in AISI 440C Stainless Steel