Power Tool Bearings
The handheld power tool industry demands product performance that delivers time and time again. A variety of conditions required by the handheld power tool segment include:
- High reliability/ long performance life
- Maintenance free
- Ability to handle combined load conditions
- Operation in a high-speed environment with low heat generation and low friction results
- Reduced noise and vibration levels
- Energy savings
There are several solutions available to help power tool manufacturers meet their required conditions. These include:
- Selection of the proper grease for the appropriate application parameters which may include reducing heat or vibration
- Use of the correct material for the rings, balls, and cage (in certain cases, specials materials can be utilized)
- Removal of preload to reduce radial play which will improve vibration and noise levels
- Proper mounting of the bearing
- Selection of the proper closure system for the bearing, specifically designed seals to improve contamination prevention and reduce energy consumption
Ritbearing is an industry leader in supplying standard and engineered special power tool bearings that meet the specific requirements the handheld power tool industry’s demand. Request a quote today to get a price on quality bearings for your power tools.
The handheld power tool industry is a competitive market, and quality bearings play a key part in ensuring that these applications run efficiently for both professional and consumer audiences. Ritbearing provides power tool manufacturers with a variety of bearing styles to fit the needs of their individual applications.
- Handle both radial and axial loads
- Functions at higher speeds
- Require little maintenance and offer high durability
- Can be modified for contamination and corrosion resistance as required Operates efficiently in contaminated environments
- Offer a higher load carrying capacity
- Provide higher rigidity for oscillation
- Multiple row and cage options
Drawn Cup Roller Clutch Bearings
- Typically referred to as One Way Roller Clutch or Anti-Reversing bearings
- Provide a compact design that is light weight
- Operate directly on a hardened shaft which transmits high torque between the shaft and housing
- Springs can be made from either steel or plastic depending upon application parameters
Available Upon Request
- Standard material of NBR (nitride butadiene rubber) and other material such as fluorinated rubber, acrylic rubber, etc. AISI 316 stainless steel
- High temperature greases
Need Help Deciding on Bearings for Power Tools?
Our experts can help you determine what type of bearing solution is the best fit for your design and your budget. Contact us online to talk to our experts about your bearing needs.
Know Which Bearings Your Power Tools Need?
There are many types of handheld power tools, and each one may call for a different type of bearing solutions. Ritbearing supplies businesses with standard and custom bearing products for a variety of power tools, including:
- Drills & Impact Wrenches
- Grinders/ Planers/ Sanders
- Lawn & Garden Power Tools
- Saws (including chain saws, sliding compound miter saws)
Talk to a Ritbearing Expert About Bearings for Power Tools
Trying to find the right bearings for your power tools? We can work with you determine which options are best-suited for your needs, whether it’s an available bearing or a custom design. Contact us online to talk to one of our experts about your bearing needs.
Order Bearings Today
Ritbearing has plenty of bearing supplies at your disposal. If you know what type of bearing you need, submit your information online for a quote.
Ritbearing has multiple partnerships with manufacturers all over the world. These relationships allow us to provide businesses with the right bearings for their needs. We work with the following manufacturers to provide our customers with both standard and custom bearings for handheld power tools.