Cylindrical Roller Bearings
Ritbearing supplies a broad scope of cylindrical roller bearings along with custom engineered bearing solutions for unique applications. Single row cylindrical rollers can accept relatively higher speeds as opposed to other styles of roller bearings. Double row cylindrical bearings can handle very high radial loads and also transmit axial loads in only one direction.
Common models of cylindrical roller bearings available through Ritbearing include: N Series, NU Series, NJ Series, NUP Series, RN Series, RNU Series, NCF18xx.V Series, NCF22xx.V Series, NCF29xx.V Series, NCF30xx.V Series, NJG23xx.V Series, NNCL48xx.V Series, NNCF49xx.V Series, NNCF50xx.V Series, NNF50xx.A.2LSV/ NNF1xx & 2xx.A.2LS.V Series, 81100 Series, 81200 Series
We also offer custom engineered cylindrical roller bearings when you need more than standard parts. Our experts can work with you and our network of manufacturers to create a custom engineered part that’s perfect for your specific performance needs.
We work closely with the following manufacturers to help find the right cylindrical roller bearings for your specific project. Find out more about each member of our cylindrical roller bearing manufacturer network.
Features & Specs
Our cylindrical roller bearings come with many beneficial features:
- Available in single row, double row or multi-row
- Single row styles are separable which facilitates ease of mounting and dismounting
- Double row cylindrical bearings can be made with a full complement of rollers
- Many clearance options are available (C0-C5)
- Lubrication features can be made available on the outer ring (W33)
- Available in open style for single row cylindrical bearings (Can be made with 2 rubber seals (2LSV) for multi-row cylindrical bearings
- Can be manufactured with a cage design or as a full complement design
- Cage options include: steel retainer, polyamide, or brass cage
- Standard 52100 Chrome bearing steel is used
- For sealed double row cylindrical bearings, an oil groove is located on the outside diameter to allow for relubrication