Cylindrical Roller Bearings
Ritbearing supplies a broad scope of cylindrical roller bearings along with custom engineered bearing solutions for unique applications. Cylindrical Roller Bearing Ritbearing carries several variations of cylindrical roller bearings to accommodate many applications. Single row cylindrical rollers can accept relatively higher speeds as opposed to other styles of roller bearings. Double row cylindrical bearings can handle very high radial loads and also transmit axial loads in only one direction.
Custom engineered cylindrical roller bearings are available, contact Ritbearing for more information today.
Common models of cylindrical roller bearings available through Ritbearing include N Series, NU Series, NJ Series, NUP Series, RN Series, RNU Series, NCF18xx.V Series, NCF22xx.V Series, NCF29xx.V Series, NCF30xx.V Series, NJG23xx.V Series, NNCL48xx.V Series, NNCF49xx.V Series, NNCF50xx.V Series, NNF50xx.A.2LSV/ NNF1xx & 2xx.A.2LS.V Series, 81100 Series, 81200 Series
We work closely with the following manufacturers to help find the right cylindrical roller bearings for your specific project. Click on the links below to learn more about each member of our cylindrical roller bearing manufacturer network.
Our cylindrical roller bearings come with many beneficial features:
- Available in single row, double row or multi-row.
- Single row styles are separable which facilitates ease of mounting and dismounting.
- Double row cylindrical bearings can be made with a full complement of rollers.
- Many clearance options are available. (C0-C5)
- Lubrication features can be made available on the outer ring. (W33)
- Available in open style for single row cylindrical bearings. Can be made with 2 rubber seals (2LSV) for multi-row cylindrical bearings.
- Can be manufactured with a cage design or as a full complement design.
- Cage options include: steel retainer, polyamide or brass cage.
- Standard 52100 Chrome bearing steel is used.
- For sealed double row cylindrical bearings, an oil groove is located on the outside diameter to allow for relubrication.