Angular Contact Bearings
Ritbearing supplies a broad scope of angular contact ball bearings specially designed to withstand the demands of high-speed applications. These bearings are non-separable and have a contact angle which can accept radial and thrust loads. Although the angular contact bearings can accept thrust loads in only one direction, there are different contact angles available to transfer the load acting upon the bearing.
Common models of angular contact ball bearings available through Ritbearing include the 5200 Series, 5300 Series, 7000 Series, 7200 Series, 7300 Series, 7800 Series, 7900 Series, QJ200 Series, and the QJ300 Series.
If standard solutions aren’t right for your application, we can help. Our experts can work with you to provide custom engineered angular contact ball bearings designed specifically for you design needs.
We work closely with the following manufacturers to help find the right angular contact bearing for your specific project. Click on the links below to learn more about each member of our angular contact bearing manufacturer network.
Features & Specs
Our angular contact bearings come with many beneficial features:
- High quality steel used in the manufacturing extends operational life.
- Double row angular contact bearings act as a pair where less space is available.
- Double row bearings are able to support tilting movements and can accept combined loads.
- Three arrangements are available for single row angular contacts: face to face, back to back or in a tandem.
- Many tolerance options to choose from: PN (standard), P6 (Abec 3), P5 (Abec 5) , P4 (Abec 7) or P2 (Abec 9).
- Cage assemblies are available in pressed steel (J), brass (MP) or polyamide material (TVP).
- Standard contact angles available at 15, 25, 30 and 40 degrees.
- Available in an open style or with closures. Standard closures are 2 metal shields (ZZ) or with 2 rubber seals (2RS).
- Can be manufactured with a standard set of balls (Conrad) or with a maximum set of balls (Max Type).
- Rolling element options include chrome steel balls or ceramic balls
Angular contact ball bearings can be used in many different applications, including:
- Electric Motors
- Machine Tool
- Material Handling