Spherical Roller Bearings
Spherical roller bearings are capable of withstanding the most arduous environments and operating conditions. Spherical roller bearings are self-aligning in the outer ring based upon the curvature of the raceway and rolling element.
With the spherical roller bearings' self-aligning characteristics, deviations in shaft misalignment can be accepted more easily. Low to medium speed applications are optimal when integrating the spherical roller bearing into your product solution.
Common models of spherical roller bearings available through Ritbearing include the 21300 Series, 22200 Series, 22300 Series, 23000 Series, 23200 Series, 23900 Series, 24000 Series, 24100 Series.
If you need more than a standard part, Ritbearing also offers custom engineered spherical roller bearings. Our experts can work with you to custom engineer a bearing solution for your specific design needs.
We work closely with the following manufacturers to help find the spherical roller bearings for your specific project. Learn more about each member of our spherical roller bearing manufacturer network.
Our spherical roller bearings come with many beneficial features:
- Bearings are non-separable
- Suitable for applications that have large radial load
- Can also carry small amounts of axial loads in both directions
- Standard bearings are provided as open. Sealed sphericals can be made available upon request
- Many clearance options to choose from (C0-C5)
- Bearings can be offered in different heat treatments (S0-S4)
- Standard bearings are rated up to 302 degrees F
- Primarily supplied with either a steel cage or a machined brass cage
- Tapered bore available (K)
- Lubrication grooves area available on either the outside diameter (W33) or the inner ring & outer ring (W513)
- Bearings are manufactured in normal tolerance class