Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Ritbearing's deep groove ball bearings are capable of operating at high speeds and have the ability to carry a radial load along with a limited axial load. These deep groove bearings require little service and maintenance giving your product or design maximum durability and reliability. Although it is one of the most widely used bearing types, there are times when custom options are needed to tailor the deep groove ball bearing to your application. If you need custom-engineered bearings, contact Ritbearing today.
Common models of angular contact ball bearings available through Ritbearing include the 600 Series, 1600 Series, 6000 Series, 6200 Series, 6300 Series, 6400 Series, 6800 Series, 6900 Series, 7500 Series, 7600 Series, R Series.
We work closely with the following manufacturers to help find the right deep groove bearings for your specific project. Click on the links below to learn more about each member of our deep groove bearing manufacturer network.
Our deep groove roller bearings come with many beneficial features:
- Greased for life bearings ensure quiet operation and reduce starting torque
- Bearing is non-separable.
- Limitless greasing options available.
- Minimal service or maintenance required.
- Available in open style, sealed or shielded. (ZZ or 2RS)
- Many clearance options to choose from. (C0-C5)
- Cage options include: steel retainer, polyamide or brass cage.
- Can be manufactured with a standard set of balls (Conrad) or with a maximum set of balls (Max Type).
- Standard bearing steel available is 52100 Chrome steel. Also available in 440 Stainless steel as well as 304 Stainless steel.