Self-Aligning Ball Bearings
Self Aligning Ball Bearing
Ritbearing supplies a range of self-aligning ball bearings which are suitable for low to medium radial loads. The self-aligning ball bearings are able to accept small amounts of thrust loads. This ball bearing option has a spherical outer raceway which allows for misalignment, shaft deflection and housing deformations.
Common models of self-aligning ball bearings available through Ritbearing include the 120 Series, 130 Series, 1200 Series, 1300 Series, 2200 Series, 2300 Series, 11200 Series, 11300 Series.
Custom self-aligning ball bearings are available. Contact Ritbearing for design and quoting assistance.
Our self-aligning ball bearings come with many beneficial features:
- Bearings are made with the double row design.
- Are available with cylindrical bore or tapered bore. (K)
- Bearings can be mounted with an adapter sleeve if the bearing has a tapered bore (K).
- Standard options for self-aligning ball bearings are supplied as open bearings. Some sealed variations are available. (2RS)
- Many clearance options are available. (C0-C5)
- Standard bearing steel available is 52100 Chrome steel. Also available in 440 stainless steel.
- Cage options include: strip steel retainer, polyamide cage or brass cage.
- Bearings can be made with an extended inner ring.
Self-aligning ball bearings can be used in a number of applications, including:
- Heavy machinery
- Power machinery