RKB: Bearing Manufacturer
The RKB Headquarters
RKB is an international manufacturing organization operating in the bearing industry since 1936. The experience gained over the years has enabled RKB to achieve outstanding performances, particularly in the production of technological bearings for heavy duty machines and equipment.
RKB is located in Switzerland. Other operational activities are located in Ireland, China, Italy, Japan, The Netherlands, Belgium, Vietnam, Mexico, and India. RKB has a worldwide distribution network and exports to more than 50 countries.
All RKB conventional and custom-made bearings are manufactured in conformity with the ISO 9001:2002 and ISO 14001:2004 standards.
Advantages of RKB Bearings
- Rolling Bearings conceived, designed, and engineered in Switzerland by qualified European professionals.
- Comprehensive product range of over 7,200 manufactured part numbers. (1,200 technological bearings)
- Project analysis, co-engineering and customized/ optimized solutions.
- Fast and flexible decision making and manufacturing processes.
- Vertically integrated organization to control and modify each step of the production chain.
- Short time to order to support managing shortages and emergencies.
Made in RKB (PDF, 643KB)
RKB Bearings Catalog (PDF, 18MB)
RKB Company Snapshot (PDF, 1.7MB)
RKB Heavy Engineering Applications Leaflet (PDF, 2.5MB)
RKB Main Prefix and Suffix System (PDF, 166KB)
RKB Marine and Offshore Industry Leaflet (PDF, 2.1MB)
RKB Metals Industry Leaflet (PDF, 2.5MB)
RKB Mines and Mineral and Power Transmission Industries Leaflet (PDF, 2.3MB)
RKB Products Table (PDF, 411KB)
These documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Acrobat can be downloaded for free here.