Founded in 1972 (in Spain), Iraundi is ISO 9001 certified. The latest machinery and manufacturing processes for turning, grinding, injection molding and assembly; combined with state of the art x-ray inspection of parts ensure that Iraundi's Special Bearings are of the highest quality and fully automated.
- Has three manufacturing facilities: Iraundi, Iraubi and Euskolager.
- Produces bearings for applications in: carpentry, furniture construction, shower cabinets, computer printers and photocopiers, lift doors, garage and dividing doors, doors, abattoirs, dishwashers, wheelchairs, conveyors, train doors, forklift trucks, cranes, ovens and trailer blinds.
- Also manufactures: Acetal, plastic, polyurethane tyred, mast guides, slewing ring (up to 2.5m) and axial bearings.
- Special engineered bearings and assemblies.
- IRAUNDI is launching a new range of bearings and ring gears onto the market (up to 1,200 mm in rings and 1,800 in bearings) for wind and solar applications, although they are adaptable for industrial machinery.
- Special tire materials include nylon, urethane and other plastics.
- C1-C5 clearance available.
- Can fill bearing with any lubricant needed.
- 70% of business is from export.
- Heat treatment will move in-house in 2008.
- Customers for slewing ring bearings and products include solar panel manufacturers.
Iraundi Catalog (PDF, 1.2MB)
This document requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Acrobat can be downloaded for free here.